Monday, April 18, 2011

Cougar's Game

Hi guys! I am Fajar, one of the SEAYLP Spring 2011 participants. I am from Indonesia. I want to share our experience to you, it's about the Cougar's game we watched this Monday, April 19th.

We departed from Geneva at 4.40, and we arrived for just about 15 minutes. Because we were a little bit early, so we stayed in the bus for a while. I was very excited about the game. It was really cold, 38 degrees Fahrenheit. I wore a t-shirt, sweater, coat, hat, and gloves, and I still felt cold. Before the game started, I bought hotdog, fries and a big glass of coke with Tom and Adi, fellow participants. In the middle of the game, I bought a glass of hot chocolate. Brrrr.. It's very cold.

In the first inning, the Cougars didn't start very well, the visitor led 2-1. But, in the third and sixth inning, the Cougars scored and made a comeback, and led 3-2. Unfortunately, some of the participants couldn't stand the cold, so they went to the bus early. Only me, Niko, Tom, Raffi, Adi, Dita, Tika, Citra and our GAs, Sean and Jordan made it until the sixth inning.

We had a lot of fun, Adi and Tom always ran when a ball came to us. Adi got 2 balls, while Tom got one. When we waited for an inning to start, we dance, hahaha... the dances were led by Jordan. We really had a lot of fun.

That was one of my best experience, watched the Cougar's game in the stadium. One that I won't forget in my entire life :) Can't wait to share my other experience with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment